You can now create campaigns in HealthKit to send email and/or SMS communications to your patients.
The campaigns feature was created to help you stay in touch with your patients when you need it - saving you time and improving patient management and care.
You are now able to reach your patients periodically and/or occasionally by setting up your Patient, Appointment or Referral reports as campaigns.
Here's how it works:
Start by running a report to create your list of contacts.
For example, if you'd like to send Birthday wishes to patients born in March, you can run a Patient report and select Birthday as the Report Type. You can then set the newly-created report as campaign and save. See the step by step below:
Running a report
- Go to the Finances tab > Reports;
- Go to the Patient, Appointment or Referral tab;
- Click New Report, then select the desired Report type;
- Fill the rest of the details and save.
Set as Campaign
To create a new campaign, follow the steps below:
- Click on the report you'd like to set as campaign;
- Then click on the Set as Campaign button on the top hand corner of the page;
- Select the date and time you'd like to send your campaign;
- Select an email and/or SMS template, or create a new one;
- Select Notify contacts if you'd like to notify your patients' contacts;
- Select a sender on "Send on behalf of" dropdown menu and save.
Your campaign has been successfully scheduled! If you'd like to see your scheduled campaigns, go the Communication tab under Reports.